[libre-riscv-dev] Yehowshua Tasks

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 16 14:50:30 BST 2020

> it is *not* ok to have phase 1 proceed, the notification go back, "yes
> there is room in the cache for you" followed in phase 2 "actually i lied,
> we need to raise an exception now”.

	Right. So I read through the Minerva cache and understand about
	98% of it. There is a cache miss signal. And also a bus error signal
	for example, if the cache tries to flush to the main memory via the
	wishbone bus and it fails, it will raise bus_err.

	What is the difference between hold off and go die?

	I’m trying to write a simple unit bench for minerva L1Cache today.
	Is there an NLNet task covering this?

	Yehowshua