[libre-riscv-dev] Minerva L1 Cache

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:58:11 BST 2020

> On Jun 15, 2020, at 6:54 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> wiki page and also calm my growing sense of being overwhelmed. Order and
>> prioritization once done will quell this.
>

> use the priority field thing on the bugtracker

I need something much more substantial than that where I can get quite granular and use checklists and other tools. Will get this implemented in time on the to-be-built bugzilla front end, but until then I will be using a tool that has this functionality privately to organize my thoughts and mirroring my conclusions on the bug tracker and my wiki.

Cole