[libre-riscv-dev] Minerva L1 Cache

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:39:56 BST 2020

> On Jun 15, 2020, at 2:55 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> at line 114 a response is expected to come back indicating that the
> address is "ok" or that there was an error [currently this is ignored,
> because there's no exception code - Cole - TRAP pipeline....]

Will work on this tomorrow. Just trying to get my head above water with organizing all of my new tasks and onboarding the two new members (hehe my sisters). Will spend 1/3 of my time tomorrow on *actual* work that furthers the product, spend the other two thirds helping Anais get setup and learning nmigen, and if not finishing hopefully getting half way through organizing my todos. So I can finally update my wiki page and also calm my growing sense of being overwhelmed. Order and prioritization once done will quell this.

Col