[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 15jun2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:12:44 BST 2020

Yesterday: Mostly processing the huge list of todos I generated over my
3 hour convo with Luke on Saturday, as well as running some errands.

Today:

On boarding two new project members (my two sisters hehe)

Talking with Dan Leighton (Luke's brother) about Elm

Start organizing my todo list for myself, which includes figuring out
how to organize the project 'todo list' and bug tracking,
budget/timeline tracking, roadmap etc. My personal to do list will be
done on a private online Kanban-like service, which I will use to
organize myself enough that I can start putting all of the project
related todos into my wiki page or elsewhere. Will be discussing what
I'm doing on Libre-SOC Org bug reports, but keeping my private 'to do'
list duplicated in the private kanban app so I can organize myself
visually. I will end up cloning something like this, with significant
improvements for the Elm application that I will be deveopling with Dan
and Anais over the next couple months. Then I will no longer maintain
this private to do list as I will prefer using our augmented to our
needs kanban-like application.

Going through every diagram on the wiki and picking out the most basic,
legible ones for Elle to start turning into SVGs.

Doing Robert Baruch's nmigen tutorial with anais

Tomorrow:

Continuing much of the above

Starting to write the bpermd HDL tutorial as I work through it with Anais