[libre-riscv-dev] 2pm UK time, 17 Jun 2020: Marketnext hackathon preliminary setup and introduction call

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Mon Jun 15 21:48:54 BST 2020

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 07:09:48PM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 6:56 PM Yehowshua <yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu> wrote:
> >

> > > if anyone else has time to participate and help pass on knowledge and
> > > answer questions that would be really helpful.  i will follow up with
> > > the call dial-in details when i have them.
> >
> > That’s 9PM EST for me.
> > I’d be glad to hop on.
>
> fantastic.  anyone else?

I might be interested if I get enough sleep the night before (I'm having
problems with that).

How long is the session likely to last?  I have an early afternoon
appointment.

And yes, I'm aware that it's really 9AM EST.  But that probably means
9AM EDT, because of daylight savings time?  People keep writing EST for
EDT.

-- hendrik