[libre-riscv-dev] Request for input and technical expertise for =?utf-8?Q?Syst=C3=A8mes_?=Libres Amazon Alexa IOT Pitch 10-JUN-2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 01:43:15 BST 2020

On Jun 9 2020, at 3:01 pm, Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
> Looked at it today.  Seems somewhat OK, but on a few pages there's too
> much text to read for the short time the page is on-screen.

Thanks for taking a look Hendrick. Yes, sorry, the video is far too
fast, it was just done so I could show you what the pitch looked like in
it's more marketing-friendly form. Yehowshua is working on getting the
presentation embedded on systemeslibres.org, where it will hopefully be
interactive like other slide decks, so one can navigate at their desired pace.

Cole