[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 02jun2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jun 2 11:48:08 BST 2020
* got Branch CompUnit test on par with its equivalent test_pipe_caller.py
* swapped RS from position "3" to position "1" (read port 1) on all Logical ops,
OP_EXTS, and MTCRF
* started on ShiftRot CompUnit test. fixed bugs, discovered that sraw is
not setting CA/CA32, discovered that "rlwinm." is not implemented.
* fixed a bug in the CompUnit testing where the source operands were not
zero'd. ALUs picked up and used *old* operands (from a previous instruction)
* fixed two mask-related bugs in MultiCompUnit
* started on the linking of CompUnits to regfiles, through understanding of
the relationship between CompUnits, regspecs, and Decode2Execute1Type.
* getting Decode2Execute1Type to "understand" regspecs: to provide the
"accessor" register information in the RegSpec API, so that it becomes
dead simple to connect Decoder, CompUnits, and Regfiles.
crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
More information about the libre-riscv-dev