[libre-riscv-dev] meeting with libre soc team, questions

Michiel Leenaars michiel at nlnet.nl
Fri Jan 31 20:13:46 GMT 2020

Hi Luke,

> hi michiel would like to suggest a meeting with the various libre soc
> people attending FOSDEM? we have at least 3 of us.

sounds like an excellent plan. I'll try to be there too, but I won't make 11h
on Saturday at least...

May I suggest 14.30, 15h and 15.30 as additional possible slots? As you can
see in the schedule, those do not collide with NGI Zero related talks ...

Best,
Michiel

> if that works can i suggest three times, 1100 1400 1700, for say 30
> minutes? and people write (or reply here) which they can attend.

Michiel Leenaars
Strategy Director
NLnet Foundation
+31 6 27 050 947
m.leenaars [at] nlnet.nl
sip/xmpp: michiel [@t] nlnet.nl

- --

Support NLnet, the open internet and open source with just 5 minutes
of your time. Make a difference today.

Visit: http://nlnet/help (English) - http://nlnet/ayuda (Espanol)

Do you know people that have ideas to improve the internet? Or maybe you have
such an idea yourself? Check out what we can do for you at https://nlnet.nl/
propose and apply!