[libre-riscv-dev] Task splitting

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:11:47 GMT 2020

I've been working on creating the new IR for Kazan as well as the SPIR-V to
IR translator since the middle of December, however I don't anticipate
finishing for at least another month or two (It's really complex and the IR
development is mostly extend-as-needed to support structure from SPIR-V, so
it's not really feasible to write the IR separately from the SPIR-V to IR
translator).

IR: https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/kazan/tree/master/shader-compiler-ir

I'll be writing more detailed IR docs later.

SPIR-V to IR translator:
https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/kazan/tree/master/shader-compiler-translate-spirv-to-ir

I will need to split the task up somehow (as well as update the top-level
Kazan bug -- it's really out-of-date) so I can get paid some before then,
any ideas?