[libre-riscv-dev] Wishbone

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Jan 25 21:04:01 GMT 2020

On 1/25/20, Tobias Platen <tplaten at posteo.de> wrote:
> I've downloaded and read the wishbone spec [1] and also found some wishbone
> compliant example code [2] that I'm going to read tomorrow.
> Next I'll write a wishbone interface in nmigen.

you saw what staf wrote (thank you staf), please do check first,
remember that if it hasn't been discussed, and agreed, abd assigned a
budget, money doesn't get paid!

also it is good to keep track of interface and especially prripheral
code on the internet, i think i have a wishbone section on the wiki,
yes here it is found it via the sitemap

https://libre-riscv.org/shakti/m_class/wishbone/

please do edit that and add the mlabs link.

also i know that cocotb very specifically has test infrastructure for
wb which is good.

there is a bugreport for wb somewhere although it may have been a
decision "what are we gonna do" bugreport.

basicalky tobias i love your enthusiasm and initiative, we do need to
review things together as a group ok? :) that way we save time energy
and $