[libre-riscv-dev] HDL workflow page

Michael Nolan mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 23:10:30 GMT 2020

The section on sfpy has a link to the ieee754fpu readme, which has some
patches to be applied to the submodules of sfpy inside it. I'd like to
move those patches to separate files, so I can write up some
instructions on how to build/install sfpy. Could I have (limited) write
access to the git repo please? My SSH key is below:

ssh-rsa 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 mnolan at trillian

Thanks,
Michael