[libre-riscv-dev] openrisc1200

Adam Van Ymeren adam at vany.ca
Tue Jan 21 19:21:40 GMT 2020

Tue Jan 21 14:05:54 EST 2020 Jacob Lifshay :

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 10:51 Immanuel, Yehowshua U
> wrote:
>

>> https://libre-riscv.org/3d_gpu/arch_comparison/
>>

>> Nice list!!
>>
>> Yes v8 JIT is quite important - so power seems quite excellent all around
>> right now.
>>
>> I noticed PyPy on the list - is PyPy a big deal?
>>

> not necessarily, I just added all the language runtimes that had JITs that
> I could think of, then got tired of it right before adding PHP. :P

Lol. I think realistically the most important ones are ART, V8 and Java.

The Firefox js engine Spidermonkey only has an unsupported JIT on MIPS. Also Firefox related, rust os Tier 2 supported on power. And AFAICT only supported on riscv as baremetal not part of Linux.

I'll add this to the wiki when I'm at a real computer.