[libre-riscv-dev] Beginning Steps and Deadlines

Immanuel, Yehowshua U yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Sun Jan 5 15:09:10 GMT 2020

I’ve browsed through the git repos and have a decent idea of what’s going on here.
I’m trying to finish up my master’s this semester and write my thesis this summer, so
I won’t be able to make any meaningful contributions until late summer besides adding
verilator support to nMigen(which is indirectly related to this project).

Do we have any deadlines? Again, once I graduate, I will put in about 10 - 20 hours a week.