[libre-riscv-dev] Vulkanizing

Scheming Pony scheming-pony at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:59:53 GMT 2020

Re: namespaces
I stopped porting Open Inventor to Common Lisp because I was implementing a buggy ad-hoc poorly specified implementation of namespaces in Common Lisp (Scheming Pony's first step in a proof of Morris' Corollary of Greeenspun's 10th) as Open Inventor had done before C++ namespaces were supported, like templates, and multimethods (still not, I think).

Someone also tell Stroustrup to look at Common Lisp macros, and stop the template madness.

> POWER is a great architecture.
How about "power-to-the-people" architecture?