[libre-riscv-dev] The libre hardware revolution was postponed due to mailing list issues

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Feb 17 21:03:51 GMT 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 7:08 PM Scheming Pony
<scheming-pony at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Stewart Milberger.  I had an off-list discussion with Luke. He has helped me extract some of my relevant experience from a sea of bad puns:

long may they continue.

thanks for saying hi to everyone, stewart.

> Luke thought this general background might be relevant to your Mesa subtask.

the involvement that you've had with 3D means that at least it won't
majorly freak you out, plus, given the breadth of the work you've
done, that spells "adaptability".

> One of the ideas I mentioned to Luke was the concept of a Lisp coprocessor in silicon.

this i did find particularly cool, given that lisp is basically
byte-code interpreted.