[libre-riscv-dev] Hi, I am new and like to work, contribute to this project

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 00:19:16 GMT 2020

I concur. The right thing isn’t the easy or the pleasurable thing in the vast majority of circumstances. Good is hard and takes effort, bad is easy. Principled people are rare, but it is only through the consistent application of principles such as those laid out in the charter that “good” can be done. (Sidenote: I think this is because the charter creates an epistemological framework through which a reasonable approximation of “Truth” can be determined/developed/formed.) It is much easier to attack a principled and ethical individual than it is to be a principled and ethical individual. It is heart-wrenching to see the things being done to such principled people as Dr Stallman and others.

Cole