[libre-riscv-dev] Hi, I am new and like to work, contribute to this project

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Feb 15 15:08:31 GMT 2020

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:41 PM Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

> Devuan has limited manpower.  They figure that Debian is already doing enough
> for systemd and they should focus on other init system(s).

no, i've spoken to the team on IRC: the lead developer is *absolutely*
against systemd.  the lead developer is a radical feminist and is also
against "men in general" (i.e. is "against men" rather than "for
collaboration and to work out and accept and appreciate the
differences between men and women").

this approach makes it completely impossible to consider merging
devuan into debian, because the changes that have been made are so
radical and diametric that it is impossible to include any of the
devuan packages into debian without a fundamental rewrite.