[libre-riscv-dev] Hi, I am new and like to work, contribute to this project

Veera vklr at vkten.in
Sat Feb 15 00:55:56 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 12:39:14AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Saturday, February 15, 2020, Veera <vklr at vkten.in> wrote:
> >
> > Okay, I will try and do. Do you have a time limit for this by when done?
>
> no
>
> > Just asking if you know: Can it be done totally on local machine and then
> > adapted? Or does it needs a internet facing exim4?
>
> hmm shouuld be ok entirely local.
>
> really it is the exim4 modifications to how to interface to mailman in
> Maildir mode.
>
> i do not do local email so if the entire exim4 config is switched to
> Maildir that is fine

I have Debian 10 buster setup locally. Which distribution and version our host
is using?

> > In my VPS setup I use qmail. And have done postfix building and setup
> > locally.
>
> exim4 is 30% of linux email so worth knowing.

Well, system administrators should know all popular variants. But there is also
a philosophy of requiring only secure and best soultions and not to have to know
and use all that is available.

But that's not a hard rule.

> l.

Regards,