[libre-riscv-dev] Cell libraries needed for coriolis

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Feb 7 15:16:04 GMT 2020

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 2:51 PM Tobias Platen <tplaten at posteo.de> wrote:

> I found an example design included in coriolis-2.x. ALLIANCE is needed for the cell libraries.
> So my next documentation that I will write is how to install ALLIANCE and route the example design that comes with coriolis-2.x.

fantastic.  this will all be paid-for btw, and we want to use both me
and cole to test it actually being "working".

then, the next task is: create a (new) repo, select some random module
somewhere, and do a "small chip" (route it).  this will give us a
clear idea of what the hell we're doing and also give some idea of the
amount of time it takes.

*then* we can finish the MoU for coriolis2.

good stuff, tobias.