[libre-riscv-dev] LibreSOC domain

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:17:46 GMT 2020

Thanks again for the encouragement and suggestions Yehowshua!

While starting to play with the nMigen Minerva SOC, what math (e.g linear algebra, calculus, etc.) and computer science/electrical engineering (logic, circuits, memory systems, cahces, etc.) would you suggest I should focus on concurrently at first?

Thanks!

Cole