[libre-riscv-dev] memory interface diagram woes

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Apr 28 15:43:29 BST 2020

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 3:38 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> > oooo i looove it.
> > https://github.com/sharpie7/circuitjs1
>
> Didn't occur to me to use it -- even though I created the QAM-256
> Modulator/Demodulator example:
> https://github.com/sharpie7/circuitjs1/commit/323f530ce4c409316e2bab8277636deced3070fc

ooo, wooow, shiny :)

although i am currently spaced-out at how sparkly and shiy circuitjs
is (just ran the adder circuit example) i'm also really liking it from
the "educational" perspective.  being able to have *interactive*
subsets of the circuits we're deploying would be absolutely fantastic.

i'm even tempted to suggest putting in a new NLNet Grant request to cover it.