[libre-riscv-dev] sorry state of ieee754fpu repo -- CI desperately needed

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Apr 12 06:44:27 BST 2020

On Sunday, April 12, 2020, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> the .gitlab-ci.yml file works fine, however the python code has
> missing imports and missing classes which make the tests fail even if
> you try to set them to skip, since they fail before invoking the test
> function, which is where the skip decorator works.

current highest priority is getting the core execution engine up and
running.

this is my current focus as we need to demonstrate actual ability to
execute POWER instructions very rapidly in order to engage with IBM
Engineers who are waiting on us.

having the memory subsystem up and running is becoming a high priority.

the FP code is not a high priority and will not be for about a month.