[libre-riscv-dev] submitted bugreport to upstream nmigen

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 3 22:48:34 BST 2020

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 9:22 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> > would you be happy for frieder to install gitlab on it?  (the more
> > people doing stuff in parallel the better).
>
> Sure, though it doesn't have a public IP address and will be nearly
> impossible to access publicly.

tck... tck... *thinks*.... nginx reverse-proxy through libre-riscv.org
shouuuld be able to fix that....

> Also, I won't guarantee that
> jacob-build-server will be up and running all the time or that I will
> even respond quickly to issues (feel free to ssh in and power it off
> if all else fails), so we shouldn't have it be a critical
> time-sensitive dependency, such as hosting a website.
>
> We should probably still use debian salsa for building and setup some
> kind of log scraper since it is publicly visible,

there really should be a better way of doing that.

frieder do you know how logs can be sent externally?  (cole i see you
investigated this somewhat).

remember we do *not* have administrative control over salsa.