[libre-riscv-dev] sorry state of ieee754fpu repo -- CI desperately needed

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 3 12:09:30 BST 2020

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:52 AM Frieder Paape <frieder at paape.io> wrote:

> Alright, it would finally be a chance for me to get a foot in the door
> since gitlabs CI is something I know about and fixing tests will lead to
> me getting an idea what the code is about.

ok great.

jacob you good with that?

and with frieder helping on the backend server? (will need your ssh
pubkey, frieder)

we can, say, use... EUR 500 from the Purism budget, and see how it goes?

one top priority thing, working out how we can archive copies of all
messages generated by CI

and in particular, recover the ones already generated, even if it
means writing a web scraper.

we absolutely cannot rely on salsa as an uncontrolled resource.  we
are guests on that machine and should in no way rely on that hosting
to continue to be provided (and no i am not running gitlab on the 1GB
memory allocation vCPU behind libreriscv!)