[libre-riscv-dev] need help finding EU Citizens to help with NLNet Funding proposals

Michael Pham pham.michael.98 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:32:40 BST 2019

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 1:44 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> https://git.libre-riscv.org/?p=crowdsupply.git;a=blob;f=updates/020_2019aug28_intriguing_ideas.mdwn;hb=HEAD
>
> I now have *seven* NLNet Funding proposals in and I urgently need four EU
> Citizens to be part of each project.
>
> Whether you actually do anything is entirely up to you.
>
> The way it works is that NLNet has been funded by thr EU Horizon 2020
> Programme. Thus they need at least one member of the team to be an EU
> Citizen.
>
> They do not have to be *resident* in the EU, just gave an EU address. This
> includes the UK fir the next month.
>
> The important thing to note is that this is not a contract, it is a
> Memorandum of Understanding. There are no penalties and no committment.
>
> If you can help please do get in touch, I will need to be able to say "yes"
> on each project over the next 3 weeks.
>
> If you know someone.who can help please do ask around.
>
> Thx.
>
> L.

I'm a citizen of Iceland which is not in the EU but is part of the
EEA/EFTA and therefore takes part in many EU programs as well.
Can you find out if citizens of EEA or EFTA (Iceland, Norway,
Liechtenstein, Switzerland) count as well? Or is it strictly only EU
members?

Michael