[libre-riscv-dev] [Libre-silicon-devel] NLNet Funding Proposals for the Libre RISC-V SoC: call for participation

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Tue Sep 24 19:09:28 BST 2019

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 01:04:57PM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 12:17 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> >
> > hagen, i forgot to ask: would you be happy to be the "point contact"
> > on the formal-proofs submission?  remember that there's no contractual
> > obligation, here.
>
> oh, sorry, i meant hendrik!

You mean me instead of hagen?  Or is that just a new and innovative
spelling of my name?  I've seen many.

Interesting offer.  But:

I am not an EU citizen or resident, even though I have a Dutch name.

I suffer from attention deficit, which makes me unsuitable for any kind
of administrative, bureaucratic activity, especially if timely

So I may not be the best candidate.

-- hendrik