[libre-riscv-dev] Fwd: [FOSDEM] [CFP] LLVM devroom at FOSDEM 2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:32:53 BST 2019

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 4:32 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> if i knew enough i'd consider it, even if it was a short one.  ideas?

Maybe a lightning talk about our plans for using LLVM as the main
shader backend for both Kazan and the RADV port? We could work
together on writing the talk, however, as I think I mentioned in a
private discussion, I am not going to be available on Saturday, so you
or someone else would have to present it. It's still quite a ways
away, so that should be enough time to learn & plan more about how it
all will work. 5min is not too long, so it should be relatively easy
to fill even with general information (2-3min on Libre-RISC-V in
general, rest on what we're planning on adding to LLVM.