[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU turning into ALU with Reservation Stations

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Mar 14 01:37:36 GMT 2019

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 5:31 PM Aleksandar Kostovic <
alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see. You split up the stages into the classes. I will start to do it now.

and *sigh* significantly increased the amount of code-overhead due to the
way that modules are initialised and used, which is a damn nuisance,
however each module is now small enough to be understandable on a graphviz
diagram.

even the top-level graph of FPADD is no longer a complete dog's dinner mess.