[libre-riscv-dev] Wish to work on

Rishabh Jain rishucoding at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:54:02 GMT 2019

"yosys > read_verilog Cam.v" runs fine, console log ends with
"Successfully
finished Verilog frontend".

I get a error message when I do "yosys > show" :

"2. Generating Graphviz representation of design.

ERROR: For formats different than 'ps' or 'dot' only one module must be
selected.
"

But, "yosys > show -format dot " this works fine: ends with "Dumping
module
anonymous to page 8"

Then, linking the python3.6 binary with python3 works. Now, python3
invokes
python3.6 binary. Thanks!

I was able to observe the waveform.

I tried to right click on "top" (position is left top side in my case), but
not option were coming.
Though, I was able to load all the signals by "Search -> Signal Search
Hierarchy
-> select 'top' and insert"

Yes, the waveforms are pretty clean and clear.

Yep, I have cocotb installed.

Now, i guess the tools are working fine.
can you share the specifications for TLB and CAM which we intend to
develop?