[libre-riscv-dev] Wish to work on

Rishabh Jain rishucoding at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:58:25 GMT 2019

Hello everyone,

I am Rishabh Jain. I have completed my undergraduate studies in Electrical
and Electronics Engineering in December 2018.
Previous summer, I worked with luke on the pinmux project while I was
pursuing a summer internship at IIT Madras.

I have experience of programming in Python, C, java, verilog, assembly and
bluespec, but I am ready to learn new languages and tools as part of the
ongoing project here.

 May someone give a brief on the ongoing projects and how to get started?

Thanks and regards,
Rishabh Jain