[libre-riscv-dev] Safety Critical support

whygee at f-cpu.org whygee at f-cpu.org
Thu Jun 13 03:06:45 BST 2019

On 2019-06-13 03:59, Jacob Lifshay wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to think about maybe supporting safety
> critical applications with our current SoC or a future version.
before considering "safety", there must be at least good reliability and
verifiability. The first and most important step, at this moment, is to
consider "Design For Test" (DFT) methodologies and tools.
Mostly these are tools that increase yield at manufacture time,
and more sophisticated tools can be built upon those.

At this moment, I try to design a gates library that supports
arbitrary fault injections, to help validate factory test vectors.

> Jacob
yg