[libre-riscv-dev] Leaving the project

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Jun 8 13:18:30 BST 2019

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 1:13 PM Aleksandar Kostovic
<alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear people of Libre-RISCV project,
>
> I am sad to report that I will be leaving the Libre-RISCV project.
>
> While I very much like the project and the people involved, I will be
> moving on in other directions of my life. The time I spent working on the
> FPU has been very much beneficial for me and hopefully to the project as
> well.

 it has: any conversations means that there's a trail for others to
follow, they can learn just as much as you, and pick things up
quicker, too.

> But I am afraid it has to end. For a while now I have been absent, as
> you may have noticed, due to lack of time.

 i had :)

> There is also the fact that I
> developed new interests that I will follow.

excellent! if you'd said, "i'm going to stop, o woes, i will now do
nothing" i'd be a leeetle concerned... :)

> However, I will still be checking out the progress on this and I see there
> is plenty of new people who are about to join, so I hope they should be
> able to fill in the big gap I left.
>
> I wish best of luck to the Libre-RISCV team and all the newcomers. I hope
> to see a finished product sometime in the future, which amazing people of
> Libre-RISCV team have successfully developed.
>
> :)

 :)  me too.  thank you aleksander.