[libre-riscv-dev] LD/ST address matcher

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:08:33 BST 2019

One CRC that would probably work quite well is CRC-16-CCITT, I'd estimate
that it needs around 250 xor gates to convert 64 bits to 16 combinatorially.

One way we could use a more expensive but better hash function is to store
the hashed value along with the other data in the load/store queue, that
way we would only need as many hash circuits as the number of load/stores
that get their address computed per clock.