[libre-riscv-dev] Introduction

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:05:11 GMT 2019

When i try the ssh -v -p922 gitolite3 at git.libre-riscv.org command in
powershell and cmd i get:
debug1: Trying private key: C:\\Users\\alexa/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Trying private key: C:\\Users\\alexa/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Trying private key: C:\\Users\\alexa/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Trying private key: C:\\Users\\alexa/.ssh/id_ed25519
debug1: Trying private key: C:\\Users\\alexa/.ssh/id_xmss
debug1: Next authentication method: password
debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: No such file or directory
gitolite3 at git.libre-riscv.org's password:

So i think i may have messed up. I possibly have sent you the wrong file. I
am very sorry and i will send you a new file right now.