[libre-riscv-dev] formal verification

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:08:50 GMT 2019

I was planning on formally verifying the FP alus, then we can use
riscv-formal to help us formally verify the whole core. Help would
definitely be appreciated as I have no experience in formal verification of
hardware. I was thinking of trying to use yosys to do formal verification
as, if I recall correctly, it integrates with the Z3 solver.

Jacob