[libre-riscv-dev] NLNet PET Funding: 1st round "accepted"

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:02:45 GMT 2019

maybe we can agree that if anyone doesn't respond in some agreed-upon
timeframe then that counts as them deferring, with any response after the
deadline but before we submit our answers to nlnet still counting. maybe in
48 or 96 hours? I think we should have 48 hours be a minimum because there
will be times when we are unavailable all day.