[libre-riscv-dev] NLNet PET Funding: 1st round "accepted"

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:36:43 GMT 2019

Whatever needs to be done, just bring it up. I would love that we get
funding, cuz i really want this project to succeed. :)

I am happy to help and answer any question that i can and give my 2 cents.
I am also sure every one of us will. I understand that may be difficult
taking into consideration that not every person is full time, but we manage
something :)

So we need to agree a strategy which takes into account that we are not all
> full time.

What do you suggest?