[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sun Feb 17 18:44:22 GMT 2019

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 07:11:17PM +0100, Aleksandar Kostovic wrote:

> Also, what's up with the indentation in python? Getting error messages just
> because something is not indented properly. For real? Definitely not a
> language i would like to use outside of migen/nmigen. Also autocompletion
> FTW! Without it, I would do this for 20% more time at least.

Indentation is part of the syntax of python.  It uses it instead of {}
or begin--end.

As a result, if you use indentation to find your way oround a block of
code, you get the right meaning, and there's never a question of wrong
indentation misleading you as to what the code means.

It can be a nuisance during editing if your editor does not cooperate.

-- hendrik