[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:08:08 GMT 2019

I have done the unpack but I have no idea about that TODO stuff. Have a
look at the last few lines I added what would be print Verilog but it
doesnt work. Also see the condition in unpack case. I didnt know what to
use so i put x. i dont know what a 24'h0 in verilog would translate into
something useful by nmigen.