[libre-riscv-dev] IEEE754 FPU

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Feb 14 09:27:48 GMT 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:25 AM Aleksandar Kostovic
<alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Done. GTG now but when I get back I will try to do another state :)

 ok.  pretty damn good so far.

> BTW, I am happy with what I achieved so far. Nmigen is nothing alike with
> things I used so far. But I am getting the philosophy of it quickly ;)

 it has quirks, the output from yosys is awful, yet i feel it can be a
lot clearer, with the use of functions.  also, we can parameterise it
and the 64-bit and 16-bit versions just drop straight out a single
class parameter.