[libre-riscv-dev] openpower and todos / milestones

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Dec 23 05:52:11 GMT 2019

i just heard back from hugh, from the openpower foundation: obviously
it's going into holiday time so everyone's off and about.  the plan
is, mid-january, to release the OpenPower EULA which hugh reassures me
will "not contain libre-team-unfriendly surprises".  hugh is very much
on the case here: he's worked with libre software for... decades, now.

for NLNet, for the MoUs, we'll need to do the TODO lists (top-level
milestones) for all of the new projects: some of these are not
critically dependent on what ISA is used, others will be.  we'll be
able to do *some* of them no problem by end-january: one or two may
need to wait until we hear from hugh and the OpenPower Foundation
before we can 100% finish off the list of milestones.