[libre-riscv-dev] a new toy

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:35:33 BST 2019

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 14:16 Samuel Falvo II <sam.falvo at gmail.com> wrote:

> And in another forum, I was pondering the idea of porting some of my
> homegrown RISC-V and Kestrel-3 development tools to Commodore 64 BASIC,
> thus proving I have no marbles at all to contribute.  ;)

same here, I wrote a QuickBasic to x86 on DOS compiler in QuickBasic as
well as an x86 assembler -- QuickBasic doesn't support anything but arrays
and strings, no pointers or references. (actually got it to compile some
pretty neat 3D programs, then lost the source because of a corrupted
filesystem).