[libre-riscv-dev] New Person

Daniel Benusovich flyingmonkeys1996 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:49:40 BST 2018

If I clone the risv-isa-sim repo from libre into a seperate directory,
seperate from the riscv-tools repo, and run make install within
risv-isa-sim from libre will the spike executable default to the
risv-isa-sim libre version or the version provided within riscv-tools?

Both compiled correctly and this seems to be the last step. However, I am
not certain the correct sim is being called as both simulators have been
built. I called 'make clean" on the riscv-tools/riscv-isa-sim/build while
leaving the risv-isa-sim libre version build folder alone and was able to
run a hello world via the spike simulator. Would this be a sign of success?