[Libre-soc-dev] Missing powerpc gcc in devscripts for ls2

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Mar 23 19:07:21 GMT 2024

On Saturday, March 23, 2024, Cesar Strauss via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> I propose installing "gcc-powerpc64-linux-gnu" and
"gcc-powerpc64le-linux-gnu" (without the "8") instead. They do bring up the
"8" versions as dependencies. I hope it's OK.

ah on that platform, yes. i have had this work ok,
on debian/10, was that what you used? (in a chroot)?
probably a good idea to install powerpc64le-linux-gnu-gcc-8
first then gcc-powerpc64le-linux-gnu second (separate
install command).

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3