[Libre-soc-dev] health update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Mar 14 21:48:26 GMT 2024

hi folks i felt it important to keep everyone informed.

i have been unable to do any work on the project for over
ten days, due to severe distress and feeling overwhelmingly
intimidated by CALDERWOOD and LEWIS, who i know will be tracking
even this message. i do not feel safe in the least bit, unable
to discuss project details, or ask anyone for help in keeping
them away from myself let alone the rest of the team.

i have been to A&E an additional FIVE times in ten days,
had three doctor's appointments, have another TWO tomorrow,
was prescribed nasal steroid drops (clearing sinuses) which
worked brilliantly for 2 days but then on the 3rd day within
60 seconds they caused severe breathing difficulties right
in the middle of a storm and i had to call paramedics and be
taken to hospital. for the 16th time. i am now up to EIGHTEEN
visits to A&E.

today during bad weather i took the bus (my driving license
has been revoked due to non-epileptic seizures - well over 300
since beginning of january) and when my ears popped (barometric
pressure change) i had to get off the bus and call emergency
services for the fourth time in three weeks.

the people who help out when these seizures are either coming
on or in progress are just... i am... so grateful to them.

i am slowly building up a picture of what is happening (v -
thank you for the insights). there is enough data now to begin
to narrow down the possibilities.

conclusions / observations / correlations so far:

* severe distress or threat puts me into a catatonic state.
 i am unable to move or speak. these can last between 30
 seconds, although the record is about 5 minutes (!)

* barometric pressure changes can aggravate the catatonic
 occurrences but most often trigger what is known as
 "non-epileptic" seizures (i never lose consciousness).

* large barometric pressure changes cause severe pain in
 various joints (detectable due to blocked eustacean tubes,
 my ears pop on a regular basis) - basically i am getting
 *diver's bends* but i am on land not in water!

there does happen to be a 100% symptoms match:
ataxic cerebral palsy. this made absolutely no
sense to me until i remembered that my aunt josephine
was blind and had cerebral palsy, and that autism
is down to oxidative stress causing *brain swelling*.
combined with long covid pneumonia and we have a
hypothesis that stress (caused by intimidation, harassment
and stalking by CALDERWOOD and LEWIS) is triggering
latent medical conditions to become not so latent,
and steadily getting worse and more frequent: swelling
of my brain due to stress, my sinuses are blocked due
to colds (because of stress), then any barometric pressure
changes the pockets of air / liquid surrounding my skull
have nowhere to escape, the result is non-epileptic seizures
and brain damage sufficient to severely compromise my speech,
balance, coordination, memory, ability to extemporise to music,
and much more.

generally i've found that when i am happy or busy i am usually
fine. i've bought three "ClearO2" 1L oxygen bottles to see if
they help, after having *zero* seizures for an entire week after
being put on 100% oxygen for an hour at Southampton Hospital.
the bottles are GBP 20, they have only 3 minutes of O2. i need
to find larger, luckily there are Diving shops in this area:
last resort there is always amazon.

getting even basic items (fuel for the generator) has become more
challenging since my license has been taken away. i cannot ride
my motorbike, nor drive my van. being told that by my doctor
ironically *caused* a catatonic incident in her surgery, as it
was such a shock, basically i now have no ID, no home, no
independence, right when i have severe PTSD.

bottom line here is i need to be left alone, and if anyone
can help (publicly, not privately) in dealing with CALDERWOOD
and LEWIS i would be most grateful.

it does need to be discussed publicly, not privately,
please do bear that in mind: i.e. don't email me privately /
directly with ideas, questions or suggestions: we need to keep
the discussion fully transparent: use an email
anonymiser service if you also feel as intimidated by CALDERWOOD
and LEWIS's ongoing harrassment as i am (at least one person was
contacted *DIRECTLY* by CALDERWOOD after innocently asking
questions here on our mailing list. i.e. the harrassment and
stalking is NOT hypothetical, it is very real).

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3