[Libre-soc-dev] Your grant application(s) 43240033998

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 03:26:23 GMT 2024

well holy shit on a stick.
ataxic cerebral palsy?? for real??

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cerebral-palsy/symptoms/

   problems with speaking and communication

   seizures or fits (epilepsy)

   ataxic cerebral palsy – when a person has balance and co-

  ordination problems, resulting in shaky or clumsy movements
  and sometimes tremors

   eye problems – including reduced vision, a squint or
   uncontrollable eye movements

and it's influenced/affected by barometric pressure?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(00)05137-0/fulltext

well... damn.

it was a youtube video of a comedian with cerebral palsy that
tipped me off to investigate this one: he joked that he is
intelligent and aware but gets treated (patronised) like an
idiot, by people mimicking his physical outward signs and speech.

it turns out that autism involves *swelling of the brain*
due to oxidative stress,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Grrbekq-6kw
which in my case is aggravated by both severe distress
(CALDERWOOD, LEWIS) as well as tiny barometric pressure
changes amplifying the swelling (temporarily), causing
extremely dangerous aggravation of my brain, giving all
the symptoms of ataxic cerebral palsy.

at some point i will upload the videos i have been taking
during some of the worst moments when i have been affected by
what is going on, but i would prefer it to be retrospective
and when i have some concrete and effective treatment, rather
than releasing some really quite distressing videos publicly
that have no solution yet.

i have several upcoming appointments with BUPA private medical
services, as well as now having registered with an NHS GP for
the very first time in my life, it's been weeks of hell being
told "sorry, you can't get a referral because you are No Fixed
Abode, where would we send the results in 2 years time based
on current waiting times?".