[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM schedule needed

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:06:04 GMT 2024

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 12:18 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> how about this?
>
>   Cologne Chip GateMate FPGA   Anton Kuzmin      10:50-11:30
>   Formal Verification          Cesar Strauss     11:35-12:10
>   Verilog-AMS in Gnucap        Felix, Al Davis   12:20-12:35
>   Bigint SVP64                 Jacob             12:40-13:00
>   FOSS CAD/EDA tools           Wladek Grabinski 13:05-13:25
>   ECP5 Libre-SOC prototyping   Tobias Platen     13:30-14:10
>   Advanced Simple-V: DD-FF     Lkcl              14:15-14:30
>
> I moved my talk to 12:40, if it doesn't happen we can just call it a lunch break. I moved tobias's talk so it doesn't conflict with the other talk he wants to see, i put cesar's talk in that space.

I applied this schedule, I set Luke and my talks to not public until I
get verification from devroom-managers that prerecorded talks are ok
(I asked them).

Luke, please change your availability to extend to 14:30, also the
matrix id you gave is invalid so pretalx won't let other changes be
applied until that's fixed.