[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM schedule needed

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:57:48 GMT 2024

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024, 11:20 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 31, 2024, Tobias Platen via Libre-soc-dev <
> libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
> > I'm also going to lengen my talk, if thats possile.
>
> yes of course, coordinate here or on IRC with jacob and cesar?
> gives you more time for the demo.

I came up with a proposed schedule:
I'm trying to avoid moving non-Libre-SOC talks as the speakers likely
already are planning around that schedule:
  Cologne Chip GateMate FPGA   Anton Kuzmin      10:50-11:30
  ECP5 Libre-SOC prototyping   Tobias Platen     11:35-12:10
  Verilog-AMS in Gnucap        Felix, Al Davis   12:20-12:35
  Formal Verification          Cesar Strauss     12:40-13:00
  FOSS CAD/EDA tools           Wladek Grabinski 13:05-13:25
  Bigint SVP64                 Jacob             13:30-13:50
  Advanced Simple-V: DD-FF     Lkcl              13:55-14:30

Cesar I made your talk 5min shorter so it fits, Tobias I made your talk a
bit longer at 35min, if you can't fill the whole thing, i'm sure you could
fill the extra time demoing the raytracer I wrote some more...if you need
more time there's a 10min gap after that can be reduced to 5min.

if cesar needs more time, maybe we can swap cesar and tobias's talks.

tobias, sorry it conflicts with the talk you wanted to go to...

What do you all think?