[Libre-soc-dev] Interview times_Organizational research

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:51:05 GMT 2024

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 1:17 AM Rita Madsen via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Could someone kindly share the invite link for weekly meetings?

Sure, I'll send it in a separate private email; please don't share the
link publicly, since we don't have any auth set up.

> Also, I'm interested in knowing who among us will be attending FOSDEM this weekend. If you're going, would it be possible to arrange a meet-up?

plans have changed, so less of us are going than originally planned.

Neither Luke nor I are going, however Cesar and Tobias are going iirc.

I'm guessing Luke and I have recorded presentations that will likely
be shown at FOSDEM since we couldn't make it this year, I'm making
some progress on the PDF (still not finished):
https://ftp.libre-soc.org/fosdem_2024/fosdem2024_bigint.pdf
source code:
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=tree;f=conferences/fosdem2024/fosdem2024_bigint;hb=bdd6385453f1fce7430ab974b09ada254374e91c

Luke, are you making progress on recording the Data-dependent
fail-first presentation?