[Libre-soc-dev] Requesting explanation of what happened during today's meeting

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jan 28 21:10:03 GMT 2024

On Sun, Jan 28, 2024 at 6:02 PM Sadoon Albader via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Hi Luke, good to hear and I wish you a swift recovery. Take care of yourself.

i am having to pay for a CT (or MRI) scan as the NHS is useless
given that i have no fixed address. strokes (suspected) are not
in any way something that you recover from quickly.

> I'm writing to let everybody know that I won't be coming to FOSDEM.

that... well, it's a big damn hole given that you've two talks, but the
silver lining is that other people get more time.

 Again to
> reiterate there are no ill feelings from my side, just a decision that has
> been broiling in my mind for the past 6 months, and I have considered leaving
> *after* FOSDEM for my mental health's sake for at least two months now, life
> has been hectic. The recent conflicts

i tried to protect everyone from harassment by RED Semiconductor Ltd
but the password on jitsi meet is *removed* when there are no more
attendees, not stored permanently.  i set up the meeting with a password
in the morning, then left the meeting thinking it would stay set for the 5pm
meeting.

also i am so sorry, i have been dealing with severe abuse and have been
simply unable to engage in any weekly meetings for months, now.

also, again, so sorry, but even though you're leaving, much as i would
love to be able to reassure you and explain, i still cannot tell you what
is going on, it is that serious.

> Basically most of my work on poly1305 was on making it easier to do actual
> porting especially for absolute beginners in vectorization like myself.

really appreciated.

i'll try to get it done before the grant deadline expires.